THE CRAFTSMAN'S MARKET: VENDOR INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at The Craftsman's Market! We look forward to learning all about your craft and your business.
The Craftsman's Market is a monthly celebration of local independent artisans who demonstrate their skills and sell their wares. In our first year (2019), we were thrilled to welcome 2000-5000 guests at each monthly market! Participating in The Craftsman's Market gives you an opportunity to network with other artisans, meet new customers, grow your brand identity, and gain experience as a market vendor.
Our team hand picks creators who are passionate about their craft and want to inspire others to get involved. As part of our mission to preserve the health of our planet, we heavily prioritize makers who work with reclaimed, upcycled, and/or vintage materials!
Vendor fees are as follows:
* $99 for a 5' x 5' (approximately) space indoors or outdoors under our canopy. These spaces will all be slightly different, but will fit a 5 ft table.
* $149 for a 10' x 10' space
* $299 for a 10' x 20' space
Vendor fees enable us to fund marketing that increases attendance, extra staff to help things run smoothly on the day of the event, and off duty police officers who ensure our safety. If your vendor application is accepted, we will follow up with an email linking to a payment page. We request payment within 48 hours of notification, to ensure that unclaimed spaces can be offered to other vendors. We are happy to offer AfterPay, which allows you to split the fee into four separate interest-free payments.
- Vendors are expected to actively demonstrate their craft throughout the day, so you must be able to complete at least part of your work on site. Ideally we would like you to show your process start to finish, but there will be exceptions depending on the nature of your craft.
- We heavily prioritize vendors who primarily work with reclaimed, upcycled, vintage, or otherwise sustainably sourced materials. Very few exceptions will be made. If your particular craft requires you to work with new materials, please explain in your application.
- Vendors accepted into The Craftsman's Market are only guaranteed participation in the month for which you apply. If, after your first market, we still feel you are a good fit, we will reach out to you in the week following to discuss future months.
- Vendor shall commit to promote the event through their social media channels to the best of their ability.
- The artist who designs and produces the work MUST be present at show. Exhibitor’s booth must be open and staffed during the entire event.
- Vendors with 10' x 10' or 10' x 20' spaces are responsible for bringing their own tent/s, as well as any furnishings (table, chairs, benches, etc.) and signage that they require.
- No vendor displays are to exceed 10 ft. in height or protrude into the aisle. Vendor's booth may not interfere with adjacent exhibitors. Please keep all belongs and display items inside your assigned space.
- Nothing shall be nailed, stapled, or otherwise fixed to the walls, floors or any part of the exhibit space.
- Many but not all spaces are equipped with 110V Outlets. Please be sure to mention electricity needs in your application. All extension cords used at the show must be the heavy-duty three wire type. No two-wire extension cords are allowed.
- Vendors are not to bring drugs or alcohol to the show or use drugs or alcohol during show or on Salvage Design Center property.
- Insurance, if desired, must be obtained by the Vendors at their own cost. The vendor must agree to hold harmless Salvage Design Center, LLC.
- Vendors will be responsible for processing their own sales and collecting any required state and local taxes.
- Vendors and their helpers must exhibit professional behavior at all times while on the market site. Salvage Design Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine what constitutes professional behavior. Violation of this rule will result in the Vendor, their helpers and exhibits being excluded from the market site.
- Vendors are welcome to drop off display pieces, equipment, supplies, and merchandise on the Saturday night before the event between 5-7pm. For security, materials must be kept inside at Salvage Design Center, so you will not be able to set your booth up outside until the following morning. You will receive a call from our team in the week prior to the night to make sure you understand our schedule, policies, and procedures.
- The site will be open and available at 7AM. All Vendors must arrive no later than 8AM and set up and ready to start at 9AM. If you are not signed in by 8AM the morning of the event you will not be allowed in and will forfeit your booth fee.
- All equipment and possessions must be removed at the end of The Craftsman's Market. A storage fee of $100 per day shall be charged for any booths not removed from the premises by 7:00 PM after the market is closed.
- All Vendors are responsible for keeping their area clean during and after the show.
- If you have any special requests, concerns, or questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate you.